Date/Time: Wednesday, November 2nd at 8:30 a.m.
John P. Lowth Entrepreneurship Center
University of Tampa
401 W. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33606
Regions Bank Commercial Banking and Private Wealth Banking along with cybersecurity experts Abacode will present FBI Supervisory Special Agent, Paul Vitchock speaking about cyber threats. Learn about ransomware, phishing, direct attacks and more as Special Agent Vitchock shares tips from the US Government in protecting your firm from Cybersecurity threats.
- The average organization faces 1,400 cyber attacks in one week
- A cyber breach can go undetected for up to 8 months
- Just one breach can cost an organization several million dollars
- Hear from Abacode how to use software to protect your organization
- Hear from Regions Bank how to protect your bank account
***This is not a technical workshop***