Abacode is hiring a Channel Account Executive in the Tampa, FL Area!
Come join one of the fastest-growing Cybersecurity & Compliance firms in the U.S.! At Abacode you will find a career, incredible teammates, and a purpose-driven culture which gives back to the communities we serve.
- Build positive working relationships with channel partners to maximize sales within customer base.
- Manage existing partners and recruit new partners for sales growth.
- Coordinate with partners to identify key sales opportunities to generate revenue.
- Provide training to partners.
- Resolve partner related issues and sales conflicts in a timely fashion.
- Develop and review sales proposals with partners.
- Develop partner specific sales and marketing plans to increase marketing and selling efforts.
- Manage daily sales activities with partners to achieve revenue objectives.
- Assist in product placement and promotional activities to increase sales.
- Coordinate with partners to develop joint business plan to mutually agree with business objectives.
- Perform business reviews and recommend improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or significant equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of channel partner sales and channel partner account management
- Practical experience working in a security service industry.
- Experience working for a Managed Security Services Provider, Risk Assessment Consulting service company, or similar security services
- Conversant in the compliance/GRC and cybersecurity domains including Risk Assessments, Managed Security Services, SIEM virtual Security Operations Center services.
- Experience with Audit/Advisory firm is a plus.
- Great communicator and able to quickly build rapport.
- Able to handle multiple critical tasks and prioritize effectively.