Abacode is hiring multiple Inside Sales Representatives in the Tampa, FL Area!
Abacode is one of the most unique Cybersecurity and Compliance Services providers in the U.S., and… we’re growing. We are looking for motivated and talented Inside Sales Representatives who wants to make an impact now and build a career path for the future. Join our growing team.
Your primary responsibility is to help create new prospects/leads and turn them into qualified opportunities. We provide training and the latest tools in order for you to succeed. By partnering with our marketing and direct sales associates, you’ll help create and execute programs and outbound lead generation campaigns.
This position requires heavy outbound cold calling, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with marketing and direct sales to generate new opportunities.
**Outstanding commissions and spliffs for performance**
As an Abacode ISR, you will be expected to report on call activity and stay thoroughly informed on products and services for the cybersecurity and compliance industry. Don’t worry, we’ll train you.
We want collaborative and energetic individuals that can contribute to the sales and marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, and work proactively to drive overall sales performance.
- Cold calling
- Linkedin outreach
- Emailing prospects
- Working with large data sets to query, sort and download new leads
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email with a high attention to detail
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Salesforce.com and other tools
- Learn Abacode services , to effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Research prospects and accounts, identify key personnel , generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Undergraduate degree in sales or business
- Preferred 1-3 years of proven success in inside sales or business development
- Experience using Salesforce.com or comparable CRM strongly desired
- Experience using a CRM or auto-dialer tool would be a strong plus
- Understanding of Cybersecurity and/or Compliance a strong plus
- Strong understanding of ISR and lead development best practices and procedures
- 100% reliable and detail oriented
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic