Abacode is hiring a Program Manager in the Tampa, FL Area!
Come join one of the fastest-growing Cybersecurity & Compliance firms in the U.S.! At Abacode you will find a career, incredible teammates, and a purpose-driven culture which gives back to the communities we serve.
The Program Manager will ensure that assigned project-based programs adhere to established schedules, specifications, and budgets.
- Coordinates the operation of departments to confirm that assigned programs are completed according to specifications, budgets, and timelines.
- Facilitate and lead project meetings, and communicate regular updates to internal and client teams
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
- Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project.
- Prepares and implements a budget based on estimates.
- Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate).
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Takes proactive steps to minimize delays in delivery.
- Regularly communicates with customers/clients to arrange meetings, confirm program schedules, and discuss any program problems.
- Ensures that customers and/or clients are regularly informed of the status of the program.
- Regularly communicates with management regarding the program’s status and any problems or potential problems.
- Forecasts potential schedule delays and develops alternate plans.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, or related field.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and project management software (Projector PSA experience preferred).