Managed Threat Detection
Managed Detection & Response Solutions
It’s vital to know the difference between technology that simply detects unauthorized activity and an advanced, fully-managed network surveillance program that includes constant intervention by cybersecurity professionals. Truly managed network surveillance requires human intelligence and human decision making to analyze the attacks and determine the proper course of action or response that should be enacted to protect the organization.
Abacode’s Cyber LoricaTM, a subscription-based managed Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) service, offers this advanced level of protection and expertise to detect and respond to potential security incidents around the clock from our Security Operations Center (SOC). This platform offers custom built security, monitored 24/7 by industry-leading experts. We identify vulnerabilities and detect high-risk behavior to keep an incident from becoming a breach.
Multi-Level Threat Prevention with Cyber LoricaTM
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Network & Host Intrusion Detection (NIDS / HIDS)
- File Integrity Monitoring (FIM)
- Cloud Environment & Application Monitoring
- Social Media / Brand / Reputation Monitoring
- User Behavior Analytics
- Sensitive Data Discovery, Data Loss Prevention (DLP) & Continuous Monitoring
- Tier 1-3 Security Operations Center (SOC) Analysis
Fully Managed Surveillance
Cyber LoricaTM has multiple deployment options, including cloud-based, physical appliance, and virtual appliance to accommodate all architectures. We work with you to determine the best option for your organization’s specific security needs.
Through the integration of Enterprise Mobility Management into the Cyber LoricaTM managed network surveillance platform, Abacode’s SOC analysts are able to identify security issues with the organization’s mobile device fleet.
- SIEM network surveillance software that acts like a burglar alarm for your network devices and computers
- 24/7 managed network surveillance provided by trained IT Security Operations Center (SOC) Analysts who manage SIEM platforms and enact incident escalation protocols
- Open Threat Exchange Community enables sharing of Internet Protocol (IP) address and URL reputation information
- Threat Intelligence from independent, third-party cybersecurity laboratories including updates to signature, vulnerability, correlation, reporting, and incident response content
Take control of your
- + Consolidated Purchasing
- + Custom Visibility and Reporting
- + Regulatory Compliance
- + Lower Aggregated Cost