ESTABLISHING A CYBERSECURITY FRAMEWORK TO ADDRESS RISK
Abacode’s team of IT Security Experts will help you develop and implement a strategy to address cyber risk exposure. As a Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP), we provide guidance and strategic business solutions to our clients to create governance policies that minimize the threat of cyber attacks.
Our unique ecosystem connects entrepreneurs, academia, government agencies, and technology innovators to produce cutting-edge cyber services for businesses in every industry and sector. Our approach gives you true intelligence on cybersecurity readiness including actionable findings and recommendations.
Key Services for Security Governance
- Vulnerability assessments to determine your organization’s security posture
- Guidance in developing a get-well plan to address security gaps
- Penetration Testing (Pen Test) to perform a deep dive against system defenses
- Regulatory compliance services (GDPR, PCI, NYDFS, DFARS / NIST, etc.)
- Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Incident Response Planning
- Security and Compliance Program Implementation and Audit Liaison Support (ISO 27001, FEDRAMP, HIPAA / HITRUST, SOC1 & SOC2)
Cybersecurity Posture Assessment
At Abacode, we separate ourselves from the competition by providing the most comprehensive and thorough Cybersecurity Posture Assessment in the market. Our cybersecurity professionals have performed hundreds of assessments and penetration tests for enterprises of all sizes, including commercial and military organizations. We pride ourselves in offering expertise that will go beyond identifying vulnerabilities to provide guidance on best practices to correct those vulnerabilities. The Cybersecurity Posture Assessment is tailored to the client needs by utilizing a wide range of options and tests.
- In-Depth Cybersecurity Posture Assessment
- Internal & External Network Vulnerability Assessment
- Phishing and/or Social Engineering Tests
- Firewall / Wireless / IDS / IPS Assessments
- Insider Threat Assessments: Simulate a “rogue” or “disgruntled” employee to test if they can locate and penetrate sensitive data
- Gap analysis of existing IT security policies and procedures
- Review compliance with information security standards ( HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, NYDFS, DFARS / NIST, etc.)
Take control of your
- + Consolidated Purchasing
- + Custom Visibility and Reporting
- + Regulatory Compliance
- + Lower Aggregated Cost