ACG and Abacode Partnership
Abacode is ACG’s Endorsed Partner Provider for Advisory and Managed Cybersecurity & Compliance Services
The issue of cybersecurity and its impact on middle market M&A has become increasingly relevant to our network and finding a partner that understands our space was paramount. Over a year of searching led us to Abacode and their MCCP Core Program, providing expertise to finance-driven members in an ever changing environment.
The Leader in Unified Cybersecurity & Compliance Services™
In a world of increasing compliance regulations, Abacode’s Managed Cybersecurity & Compliance Provider (MCCP) approach reduces your operating cost and increases internal efficiency with the ability to achieve results faster and completely outsource the majority of your cybersecurity & compliance initiatives.
Cybersecurity & Compliance in One Managed Service
Managed Cybersecurity & Compliance Services Provider (MCCP)
MCCP is a holistic “stack” of cybersecurity & compliance services combined into one efficiently managed program. Clients, partners, supply-chain, and regulators are increasingly demanding that organizations prove a degree of cybersecurity maturity tied to compliance with regulatory and best-practices frameworks.
This is driving a growing interrelationship between cybersecurity & compliance. By combining these into a single managed service, customers realize substantial cost savings and reduced operational and organizational complexity.
Abacode is Your go-to Source to Help Answer any Questions with…
Navigating the Proposed U.S Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Cybersecurity Rules for Private Equity, Investment Advisors and Funds
New rules will make cybersecurity mission-critical for senior executives and boards of directors. The lack of transparency of cyber risk will no longer be acceptable.
- Investors need to know more about how issuers are managing growing cyber risks
- Regulator’s recognition of the increasing frequency of cybersecurity breaches and their impact on investor confidence
Cybersecurity Risk Management and Strategy for the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Rules
- Consistent with newly proposed SEC rules, Abacode provides cybersecurity expertise to company executive boards to assess and manage cybersecurity risk and implement a company’s cybersecurity policies, procedures, and strategies
- Risk Assessment – Identify and categorize digital assets, and identify technology partners and suppliers that receive, maintain or process adviser or fund information, or that are permitted to access their information systems, and identify and prioritize cyber risks
- Conduct annual review and required written cyber security reports – The SEC will soon require advisers and funds, at least annually, to review and assess the effectiveness of their cybersecurity program
- Develop and implement policies and procedures that are designed to reduce cybersecurity risk
- Identify and support board of directors’ roles and responsibilities in implementing and overseeing cybersecurity programs
Cybersecurity Compromise Assessment for Merger & Acquisition Transactions
Evaluate Your Entire Portfolio or Just Your Next Acquisition
- We can develop a plan to manage the risk of your portfolio and provide direction and tools to be used during acquisition
Identify Your Key Risk Areas
- Putting a spotlight on your cybersecurity risks is our job. Seeing the risks from inside, even for an advanced in-house cybersecurity team, can be difficult
Standardized Investigating Built to have the Least Impact on Business
- Adding another complicated, lengthy and expensive process to an acquisition is what we aim to avoid. We know what needs to be evaluated, what doesn’t, and what you need to know.
GRC Driving Forces
More than ever before, GRC driving forces are becoming a condition of conducting business with your clients, vendors, and suppliers within the industries you serve. For private equity advisories and funds, SEC rules and regulations add an additional layer of complexity.
- End User Obligation As a condition of conducting business, requests for audits and attestations are on the rise and have become an annual obligation by other organizations
- Abacode Plug-In And Launch Program Abacode has created a holistic GRC Program. From advisory, policy & procedure development, services implementation, assessment / certification and ongoing management. We’ll take you there… every step of the way
Business Driven Security and Compliance is Our Specialty
- Vulnerability Assessments & Penetration Testing
- C-Suite and Board cybersecurity advisory services
- Enterprise Networks & Web/Mobile Applications Policy & Procedure Development
- Corporate Governance and automated reporting dashboards
- Employee Cyber-Awareness Training
- Computer-Based Training (CBT) Programs with Continuous Phishing Campaigns
- Vendor Management – Gain visibility, security and compliance for your vendor management program
- vCISO Services
- Executive Cybersecurity & Compliance Guidance
- Incident Response Planning Product Evaluation
- Leverage our Cybersecurity Applied Research Lab (CARL™) to evaluate new products and solutions
Abacode’s product-agnostic solution, Cyber Lorica™, is a subscription-based managed SIEM| XDR | SOAR | MDR | EDR service. We work with industry-leading products to determine the best solutions to meet the specific security needs of your business. We identify vulnerabilities and detect high-risk behavior to proactively mitigate and remediate incidents in real-time.
Abacode was the first company that could not only advise our team on the right strategy but also implement and run an entire outsourced Cybersecurity and Compliance program for us.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A NO-COST CONSULTATION
ACG Partner Alliance Executive
Mark Harless is a 25-year veteran of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and a former United States Air Force OSI special agent. Upon his retirement from the FBI, Mark joined the private sector where he built and led a global cyber threat intelligence team for publicly traded IHG Hotels & Resorts Group and is now a Partner Alliance Executive at Abacode. Mark is a Board Member of the critical infrastructure group, InfraGard, and resides in Atlanta, Georgia.