Managed Detection & Response
What is Managed Detection and Response (MDR)?
Managed detection and response is a way for companies to outsource a portion of their cybersecurity to a third-party specialist. Managed Detection and Response (MDR) providers deliver round-the-clock monitoring on your network, which includes looking for threats, analyzing incidents, and providing a plan of action should a cybersecurity issue come up.
Almost half of all cybersecurity attacks are directed at small businesses, so a Managed Detection and Response system is crucial for small businesses. By outsourcing MDR, small businesses can get reliable, 24/7/365 security from cyber specialists at a much lower cost than that of an in-house cybersecurity team.
MDR with Cyber Lorica™ Prevents Cyber Incidents from Becoming an Expensive Breach
Abacode’s 24/7/365 managed detection and response solution, Cyber Lorica™, is a product-agnostic monthly subscription service that uses industry-leading software with our Security Operations Center to provide real-time visibility of your entire threat landscape.
With Cyber Lorica’s MDR capabilities, you get:
- Fully managed surveillance
- SIEM and AI Threat Detection software that monitors your on-premises and cloud network devices
- Managed network surveillance provided by trained IT Security Operations Center (SOC) Analysts who manage various threat detection platforms and enact incident escalation protocols
- Threat exchange communities that enable sharing web reputation information
- Threat Hunting and Threat Intelligence from independent, third-party cybersecurity labs, including updates to signatures, vulnerabilities, correlations, reporting, and incident response content
Multi-level Threat Prevention
Cyber Lorica™ is an advanced level of protection that detects and responds to potential security incidents around the clock from our Security Operations Center (SOC). Our platform offers security custom-built for your small business, with 24/7/365 monitoring by cybersecurity experts.
Cyber Lorica™ also offers:
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Network & Host Intrusion Detection (NIDS / HIDS)
- File Integrity Monitoring (FIM)
- Cloud Environment & Application Monitoring
- Social Media / Brand / Reputation Monitoring
- User Behavior Analytics
- Tier 1-3 Security Operations Center (SOC) Analysis